- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking at least 48 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- No alcoholic beverages 24 hours prior to surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, and remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow. We recommend you wear flat, fully enclosed or tie up shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- Do not wear your hair up in a clip or bun.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you are under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must sign your consent form.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Campbell prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Call Campbell Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center Phone Number 706-324-6106 with any questions or book your consultation online.Call Today Book Online