Your First Office Visit (Consultation)
Your initial office appointment will consist of a consultation with our doctor to evaluate you and determine your treatment needs. A complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day. Patients requesting or requiring IVsedation or general anesthesia require a pre-operative evaluation except in certain emergency situations.
- Call Columbus Office Phone Number Columbus Office Phone Number 706-324-6106 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Campbell.
- Patient Registration.
- Get Driving Directions.
X-Rays: If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, please pick them up and bring them to our office. Even though you may have recent routine dental films, we frequently need to take a special x-ray called a panoramic x-ray or Panorex_ to more carefully evaluate your teeth and the supporting jawbone. If additional films are necessary, we will take them at our office.
Please assist us by providing the following information before or at the time of your consultation:
- A surgical referral slip from your dentist or physician indicating why you are seeing us
- Bring any X-rays which were given to you
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If you would like to register online through our secure server, visit our Online Forms page.
- All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the consultation visit and all subsequent visits.